It is the time of the year again for New Year’s resolutions. We all make them and we’ll try to keep them – for the first 2 weeks at least! Transenter has a list of New Year’s resolutions, and all of our staff will work all throughout 2013 to make them happen. Will you join us?
1. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – reduce your company’s carbon footprint with ‘Green Translations’ – this involves better use of human resources, less use of energy and less use of paper and other natural resources.
2. Give something back to the community – let’s make this the year that we serve on a committee, be a mentor, volunteer, or make regular donations to the groups in your community that try to make where you live a better place.
3. Learn something new – the business world is constantly changing, and one of our resolutions is to continue adapting and learning new skills that we can apply to our services.
4. Drop what’s not working for you and move on – don’t invest a lot of energy into trying to make the unworkable workable. Move on – something better will turn up!
5. Help others – we want to use our expertise to help businesses in need of new ideas and solutions to your queries.
6. Learn how to delegate and do more of it – by relinquishing control of administrative tasks you’ll free up time for what’s ultimately going to keep you in business: bringing in revenue.
7. Build social network in the real world – put more effort into networking by signing up for an industry conference or seeking out a local meet-up group.
8. Keep yourself motivated and inspired – reward yourself for specific milestones like a big client win, meeting a tough deadline, or working overtime for multiple nights on end.
9. Stop multitasking – your brain can only do one thing at a time and multitasking just allows it to switch back and forth quickly. Focus!
10. Don’t take life too seriously – nobody makes it out alive anyway 😉
Achieving a healthy work-life balance is like maintaining a good relationship; you have to keep working on it. But if you apply these New Year’s resolutions throughout the year, your success is guaranteed! We would like to wish all of our valued customers and suppliers a very warm and happy Christmas and hope to hear from you again soon in the New Year!