We don’t need miracles, unless you really knowhow to perform them.
MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered efficiently and meet business objectives.
- Plan and coordinate international events, performances, conferences.
- Promote and sell Transenter’s products and services.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of campaigns, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Manage cross-functional internal and external teams, partners and suppliers throughout the development and production of marketing campaigns.
- Provide cost estimates for proposed projects independently or through collaboration with subject matter experts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, interactive marketing and branding best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of individual work styles.
- 5 years+ experience in marketing or advertising agency/department, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous international work experience.
- Up-to-date with popular culture, new technologies and current trends.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent command of the English language, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
Are you ready for the challenge???
Send your CV and portfolio to job[@]translate.transenter.com